P2P | 05 June 2020 | 2.21 GB
DRUMS, BASSES, GUITARS… AND BEYOND!
ACOUSTIC ISOLATION delivers 200 ready-to-rock kits covering stunning sounding drumgrooves and percussion loops as well as a huge range of pianos, strings, guitars and synthesizer loops.
It is a state-of-the-art loop module for KONTAKT containing 800 different loops that can be played in tandem across three categories (Groove, Percussion and Melody). A fourth user part lets you import your own WAV loops via drag and drop with a breeze.
All loops are (unencrypted) 24-bit / 48KHz WAV files.
These loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Each part has it´s own color-coded range on the keyboard.
You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the “SLICE” button in the sequencer pages.
There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to retrigger a currently playing slice
(when a sequencer is turned on) or to trigger a volume “trancegate” per part.
WHAT YOU GET
200 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration. If that’s not enough you can use the randomization features of ACOUSTIC ISOLATION to generate endless “new” kits.
– 750 24-bit / 48KHz host-synced WAV loops (2.2GB)
– RA “Rock Essentials” Mini Expansion (50 BONUS WAV Loops)
– drag and drop WAV file(s) import for each layer
– 200 preset snapshots
– based on the powerful CINEMATRIX engine (14k+ lines of script code)
– central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part
– seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages
– comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb
– polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys
– intelligent randomization
– per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset
– awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities
– mix and match loops for endless posibilities
– unencrypted WAV loops – ready for any DAW
– fast preset kit browsing utilizing KONTAKT’s snapshot feature